Well I don't really have an answer for that because I haven't done it on a bike so I wouldn't know *efg
When you brush your teeth do you gag?? *lmao
------------------
United we stand....Divided we fall
A lil touch of heaven!
Printable View
Well I don't really have an answer for that because I haven't done it on a bike so I wouldn't know *efg
When you brush your teeth do you gag?? *lmao
------------------
United we stand....Divided we fall
A lil touch of heaven!
c'mon people answer the damn question!!! *LOL
------------------
United we stand....Divided we fall
A lil touch of heaven!
Ummm no i don't AK.......
i just take them out to soak overnight....LOL!!
JOKE!! *L*
*hugs*
------------------
John
OK....i came here to answer a question and John didnt leave one!!! How am i to answer a question if there isnt one eh???? *LMAO*
*HUGS* AK
Cool board girlie!!!!
Do you hate weekends as much as i do??
*missing GaToR**VBFP*
------------------
I am who I am and if you dont like the way I am....tough shit.
Chilllllllllyyyyyy!!! *hugs ya
How are ya girlie?? Haven't seen ya in a while. You know how these men are, can't train 'em for nothing *EFG
I only hate every other weekend cause those are the ones I have to work *BAP
What is your fav. part of your Thanksgiving meal?? (I'm gonna answer it too.....mine is the stuffing!!!!)
------------------
United we stand....Divided we fall
A lil touch of heaven!
Have to be the turkey!!! *G*
aahhhh Angel...GaToR keeps me busy *EG*
What is your favorite holiday?
Mine is Christmas and seeing the lil mens
faces BRIGHT and freaking EARLY Christmas morning *LMAO*
I would have to agree with you Blazey *S My fav. holiday is Christmas. I love the warmth and closeness I feel during the Christmas season. Carols and hot apple cider....lights and decorations.....I can't wait for Christmas *BS
What is your fav. color???
------------------
United we stand....Divided we fall
A lil touch of heaven!
*thinks to herself how ironic I clicked on this thread today *L
Well since it's almost Christmas I think I'll start this thread up again *LOL
My fav colour is yellow *G
What is your fav. season?
------------------
"To love for the sake of being loved is human,
but to love for the sake of loving is angelic."
Alphonse de Lamartine
Blondes or Brunet's? hhhmmmm what if the hair is dyed? how are you to know besides the obvious root's? You can alway's flip em over to look whether there blonde or brunete, and if either one will let you do that what difference will it make if they are blonde or brunete? *LMAO. Ok you are leaving out the red heads which can be like fire in bed. HEH HEH Blondes, Brunetes, Red Head's soooo many choices so little time to try them all *EG It never hurt's to try though *S
------------------
This hour I tell things in confidence,
I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?
*looks up
Visi I think the last question that was asked was "what is your fav. season?" *LOL So skip the first question asked and let's work on the last one ok? *G BTW.....*huggers and smooochies to ya Visi *G
------------------
"To love for the sake of being loved is human,
but to love for the sake of loving is angelic."
Alphonse de Lamartine